HYUNDAI EP cultivating a prosperous future with new state-of-the-art materials
HYUNDAI EP has the No. 1 market share in PP compounds for automotive applications in South Korea. The company has been contributing to the prosperity of various industries, including the automotive, electronics, and architectural industries, while focusing on petrochemical materials.
- Major field of business : specialized in synthetic resin, cars, electronics, electronic materials
- Date of establishment : January 5, 2000
- CEO : Chang Gyun Kang
- Capital : KRW 17.2 billion
- Address : 5th, 6th floors, 102-dong, 239, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Telephone No. : +82 - 31 - 785 - 2817
- Fax No. : +82 - 31 - 785 - 2761
- Email : email@example.com
I·CONTROLS creates the most advanced world that everyone dreams of
I·CONTROLS specializes in Information Technology. With the best technology and top performance in South Korea, the company has gained a great reputation as the supplier of total solutions in the architectural industry by conducting various projects for new renewable energy and communication equipment, emergency equipment, electrical installations, and machine equipment.
- Major field of business : automated equipment control systems, home automation, architecture
- Date of establishment: September 17, 1999
- CEO : Hyun Chung
- Capital : KRW 2.8 billion
- Address : 2nd, 3rd floors, 5, Jeongjail-ro 213beon-gil,
Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Telephone No. : +82 - 31 - 785 - 1700
- Fax No. : +82 - 31 - 785 - 1799
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
I·SERVICE enables you to become more confident with your life
I·SERVICE is a leading company offering total service in real estate.
The company has been striving to improve the asset value of real estate and bring the best satisfaction to all its customers through the continuous application of advanced technologies and innovation.
- Major field of business : facility Maintenance and management
- Date of establishment : January 16, 1992 01
- CEO : Jong Soo Kim
- Capital : 7.1billion
- Address : 5, Yeongdong-daero 106-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Telephone No. : +82 - 2 - 2008 - 8555
- Fax No. : +82 - 2 - 2008 - 8500
- Email : email@example.com
HYUNDAI IPARK MALL, a shopping complex for the 21st-century lifestyle and cultural trends
HYUNDAI IPARK MALL is a new type of distribution channel in South Korea, a "shopping complex", pioneering the domestic distribution market by designing facilities for the contemporary lifestyle.
- Major field of business : operation and development of shopping malls
- Date of establishment : January 16, 1999
- CEO : Chang Hoon Yang
- Capital : KRW 181.9 billion
- Address : 55, Hangang-daero 23-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Telephone No. : +82 - 2 - 2012 - 0099, +82 - 2 - 2012 - 0010
- Fax No. : +82 - 2 - 2012 - 0090
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUNG CHANG Musical Instruments, combining great heritage with state-of-the-art technology
YOUNG CHANG Music is the first piano manufacturer in South Korea and specializes in music-related businesses. The company has been highly acclaimed for its excellent brand value in the international market and manufacturing, selling electronic musical instruments, wind instruments, audio equipment, and so on.
- Major field of business : sales and manufacturing of pianos, digital pianos, synthesizers
- Date of establishment : November 03, 1956
- CEO : Gye Heung Hyeon
- Capital : KRW 111.9 billion
- Address : 196, Bongsu-daero, Seo-gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea
- Telephone No. : +82 - 32 - 570 - 1000
- Fax No. : +82 - 32 - 576 - 2340
- Email : email@example.com
I & CONS, pursuing eco-friendly, human-centered real estate development
I & CONS Co., Ltd. concentrates on small and medium real estate development projects by aiming at the niche market based on public confidence and Hyundai Development Company's accumulated technology.
The company deals with development and sales for high-end residential buildings and studios.
- Major field of business : real estate development, architecture, remodeling
- Date of establishment : February 22, 2000
- CEO : Jong Sik Lee
- Capital : KRW 6.3 billion
- Address : 8th floor, 239, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Telephone No. : +82 - 31 - 785 - 1850
- Fax No. : +82 - 31 - 785 - 1887
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The special experience, Park Hyatt
HOTEL IPARK operates the luxury hotel brand, Park Hyatt hotels in Seoul and Busan as well as IPARK Condominium, it also has been accomplishing the great customer satisfaction based on its philosophy of customer service to provide unforgettable experiences to all customers.
- Major field of business : tourism and accommodation, hotel-operating agency, sports facilities, consulting service
- Date of establishment : February 25, 2005
- CEO : Seong Young Lee
- Capital : KRW 11 billion
- Address : 606, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Telephone No. : +82 - 2 - 2016 - 1234
- Fax No. : +82 - 2 - 501 - 4541
- Email : email@example.com
HYUNDAI PCE, providing perfect quality-control service from the beginning to the completion of construction
HYUNDAI PCE began as the department of P.C (Precast Concrete) at Hyundai Development Company in 1988 and became independent as an affiliate in 2014, the company has been actively participating in the entire process from design, manufacturing to construction with the best experts in the field of precast concrete.
- Major field of business : supply and manufacturing of precast concrete, real estate development
- Date of establishment : May 09, 2014
- CEO : Chang Jin Park
- Capital : KRW 5 billion
- Address : 849, Jangyeo-ro, Deokpyeong-ri, Jeomdong-myeon, Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Telephone No. : +82 - 31 - 883 - 9192 or 4
The Real Football Club - Busan IPARK
IPARK SPORTS was originally the "Daewoo Royals Football Team," established in 1983. Hyundai Development Company took over the team and renamed it IPARK SPORTS in 2000, and has been operating the professional football team, Busan IPARK, based in Busan. Busan IPARK has contributed to the growth of Korean football.
- Major field of business : service, promotion of professional football
- Date of establishment: February 27, 2003
- CEO: Man Hee Choi
- Capital : KRW 1.5 billion
- Address : 43, Cheyukgongwon-ro, Gangseo-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
- Telephone No. : +82 - 51 - 941 - 1100
- Fax No. : +82 - 51 - 941 - 6715
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparent management, a new model for Korea's investment trust companies
HDC ASSET MANAGEMENT is a professional asset management company pursuing future-oriented corporate value, transparency, and customer-centered management along with strong competitiveness. The company has adopted a legitimate operation system as well as a consistent and systematic operation process for maximum revenue compatible with the strict guidelines.
- Major field of business : Indirect investment asset management business
- Date of establishment : June 27, 2000
- CEO : Kyeong Gu Chung
- Capital : KRW 15.8 billion
- Address : 2nd floor, 11, Gukjegeumyung-ro 8-gil, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Telephone No. : +82 - 2 - 3215 - 3000
- Fax No. : +82 - 2 - 3215 - 3009
The largest duty-free operator in Korea through synergy from the partnership between HDC Group and Hotel SHILLA, HDC
SHILLA DUTY FREE was established with the joint investment of International duty-free shop operator Hotel SHILLA and HDC Group, well-known for infrastructure and total real estate service. It carries a total of 600 brands, including cosmetics, fashion, accessories, and luxury brands, and it operates a multi-tourist town providing cultural recreational events.
- Major field of business : tourist facilities business, sales of imported products
- Date of establishment : May 15, 2015
- Capital : KRW 376.9 billion
- CEO : Chang Hoon Yang, Gil Han Lee
- Address : 55, Hangang-daero 23-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Telephone No. : +82 - 1688 - 8800